Saturday, June 23, 2012

My baby in my arm

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah...tak terkira, tak terkata....syukur pada Mu ya Allah. I'm soo happy I can't beleive it.

Today, Muhammad already 76 days old. Still in NICU, but alhamdulillah, with doa from both mine and my husband's parents, moktok and all, after the 4th cangaroo care (which I did everyday), Muhammad getting stronger and manage to get off oxygen. Suka sangat2!!! I can't beleive, I can have him in my arms... dah boleh riba, peluk, cium dan bawak dia dalam bilik breastfeeding without oxygen! Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah... so, I really have a baby!...I really have a son! That's the feeling at that moment..

And 2 days ago, the nurse incharged asked me to bring his cloth. So, he's wearing his cloth now!... after living with nappies for 74 days! Alhamdulillah.... Life is beautiful!... really beautiful.... and my boy look so beautiful in his cloth (which is way too big for him even in newborn size).

Alhamdulillah... I promise to myself to be a better servant to my Lord... ingin menjadi seorang hamba yang sentiasa bersyukur...dan menzahirkan syukur itu dengan sebaik2 cara. Perkenankan Ya Allah...



No comments:

Post a Comment